Brown Baxter, a forensic and fire expert thinks that fire was set in the garage leading to the living room and two bedrooms. She added that there was also damage to the bathrooms.
Witness Nicola Brown Baxter’s final analysis was that the fire was deliberately set due to the evidence of fuel found at the location. Justice Lennox Campbell allowed Brown Baxter to take the stand after an initial challenge by the Defence.
Kartel and four co-accused are prosecuted for Lizard Williams’ murder.
This morning in the Home Circuit Court, Constable Kayon Murphy, who is assigned to the Police Flying Squad, will undergo further interrogation. Constable Murphy today admitted making errors in identifying one of the accused who had handed her two phones during the September 30, 2011 operation to arrest Kartel. She also admitted to making mistakes when it came to the serial number and brand of the phones captured.
Kartel in Jail.. What do you think?
- He is innocent, a victim of the corrupt system. (39%, 124 Votes)
- He is Guilty. (21%, 69 Votes)
- I don't know, time will tell. (19%, 61 Votes)
- He is innocent, someone framed him. (18%, 59 Votes)
- He is innocent, other reason. (4%, 13 Votes)
- Other views (Leave a comment below) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 321